STAFFORD HOUSE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
Stafford House International School is a co-educational school situated in a serene environment in the heart of the city of Warri. It has top notch learning and recreational facilities. Our school also admit pupils into creche, daycare, nursery, primary and secondary school. Our ability to give our students high quality education through curricular and co-curricular activities is one of our greatest strength.
Established in 1996, we have garnered experience and reputation for giving our students the best of education, always availing them the opportunity to discover and develop themselves. Our guiding mantra is: “Passion For Excellence” and that we pass to our students. Through visionary and strong leadership, our staff team have over the years worked together to nurture our students who we foresee as the future leaders and captains of industries.
The Stafford House International School aims to provide a structured, purposeful and caring learning environment for all its learners, within which each girl or boy can feel confident to explore, develop and realise his or her full potential, helped and encouraged by teachers who are expert practitioners of their craft and fully committed to meeting the needs of the children in their care.
- Provide a caring and stimulating environment, which is safe and welcoming to all
- Provide a pleasant and challenging environment
- Nurture self-esteem in all and so develop confidence and self-discipline
- Value each child as a person and help them to value and respect others
- Promote honesty, tolerance, cooperation and trust amongst adults and children, regardless of race, gender or culture.
- Children who are happy, open and sociable
- Children who tell the truth and take responsibility for their actions
- Children who are comfortable with adults and fellow pupils.
- Children who are willing to “have a go”, to use their initiative and who are not afraid to make mistakes.
- Children who look after themselves, others and their surroundings, both in and out of school.
- Deliver a child-centred curriculum, which provides breadth, balance, relevance and progression
- Have high expectations for our children
- Build upon what each child knows and can do
- Develop the highest possible standards of Literacy, Numeracy and Investigative skills in each student
- Develop children as independent and life-long learners who can respond to the challenges of a fast changing world
- Move every child forward in small achievable steps, and recognize that assessment and target-setting are essential to this process
- Provide equal opportunities for all children
- Develop children’s creativity and aesthetic appreciation
- Encourage children to care for their bodies through a personal, social and health education programme
- Promote an interest in and awareness of cultural diversity
- Work in partnership with parents for the good of each child
- Become involved with and involve the local community in the work of The School.
Assembly is an important part of school life and is taken seriously at The Stafford House International School. The children have assemblies on a weekly basis.
The programme includes Class Assemblies, which are given by the pupils themselves
Graduation to University
The Stafford House Int’l Schools aims to provide a structured, purposeful and caring learning environment for all its pupils.
There are currently no event going on….. please check back.
World Book Day
Exciting and Amazing Literatures to be exhibited...
No activities at the moment…. please check back